Captain America joins the MAFEX line based on his appearance in the blockbuster film Avengers: Endgame. Captain America stands about 6 inches tall and features a ton of articulation for maximum posing options. He includes several interchangeable accessories, including his iconic shield and Mjolnir.£89.99
ETA: 31st March 2021.
Relive the excitement of Avengers: Endgame with MAFEX Thor! He measures over 6 inches tall and features newly designed joints to make posing easier than ever. Thor comes with plenty of effect parts and optional hands to recreate scenes from the film. A poseable figure stand is also included to keep him standing tall on your shelf. Be sure to add him to your Avengers team!£89.99
ETA: 31st October 2021.
S.H.Figuarts gets even more dramatic! Iron Man Mk-85, as seen in his final form playing the key role in the climactic battle of “Avengers: Endgame,” joins the series with a huge array of accessories! Tony Stark facial parts let you re-create dramatic moments with other characters. The accurately detailed and highly posable figure includes that optional Tony Stark head, four pairs of optional hands, energy blade part, repulsor effects, nano lightning refocuser, lightning refocuser effect parts, nano shield part.
Stands approximately 15cm tall.£100.00
Based on the Batman: Hush story line, the MAFEX Batman variant is a fully articulated figure with a black cowl and cape. Batman features a poseable wired fabric cape and several accessories including a gargoyle display stand.
- 6.30 inches (16cm)
- Made of plastic
- From Batman: Hush
- Poseable wired fabric cape
- Fully articulated
- Black cape and cowl variant
- Batman figure
- Alternate head
- Multiple interchangeable hands
- Hands with grapple gun (loaded)
- Hands with grapple gun (extended)
- Figure stand
Straight from the “Dark Nights: Metal” comic comes this highly detailed action figure. It stands approx. 18 cm tall and comes with accessories and base in a collector edition window box.
Each figure of the “Build A” series comes with an additional part (1 of 3) to build a 18 cm long bat mobile.
Born from the nightmares of the Dark Multiverse, the Batman Who Laughs is a hybrid version of the Batman and The Joker from Earth-22. This twisted version of Batman was created when nanotoxins from The Joker’s heart were released into Bruce Wayne’s bloodstream, causing the Dark Knight’s perfect mind to merge with the warped psyche of the Clown Prince of Crime. He soon became part of an attempt to plunge the entire Multiverse into ultraviolence, chaos, and utter darkness. After being initially defeated, the Batman Who Laughs managed to survive and remains a threat to the greatest heroes of the Multiverse.
– Incredibly detailed 7″ scale figures based off the DC Multiverse
– Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
– Figures are showcased in DC themed window box packaging
– The Batman who Laughs figure is based on the DC comic Batman Metals
– Figure comes with a base and various character specific accessories
– The Batman Who Laughs accessories include a Knife and a Sickle
– Included collectable art card with The Batman Who Laughs artwork on the front, and character biography on the back
– The Batman Who Laughs is part of a 3-figure collector set, that includes a piece of a Build-A-Batmobile featured in the DC Rebirth comic
– Collect all 3 figures; Batgirl, Nightwing and the Batman Who Laughs to fully assemble the bonus Batmobile. Figures sold separately.
– Batmobile features rolling wheels and is 7 inches in length when fully assembled
Straight from the “Dark Nights: Metal” comic comes this great PVC vehicle. It measures approx. 20 cm in width and has a telescoping front end to extend vehicle to full 30 cm in length. Comes in a collector edition window box.
The Bat-Raptor is a state-of-the-art, three-wheeled, open-air roadster built by the Dark Knight himself. Powered by a mighty engine, this trike is able to make massive leaps, scale brutal terrain, and chase down the most evasive criminals. It also features a built-in grappling system and an emergency ejection seat.
– Incredibly detailed vehicle based off the DC Multiverse
– Designed to fit up to 7-inch scale DC Multiverse Figures
– 8-inch width, and has telescoping front end to extend vehicle to full 12 inches length
– Features rolling wheels
– Vehicle is showcased in DC themed window box packaging
– Bat-Raptor vehicle is based on Batman’s Batmobile in the DC Comic The Batman Who Laughs
– Included collectable art card with Bat-raptor artwork on the front, and character biography on the back