Straight from the “Dark Nights: Metal” comic comes this great PVC vehicle. It measures approx. 20 cm in width and has a telescoping front end to extend vehicle to full 30 cm in length. Comes in a collector edition window box.
The Bat-Raptor is a state-of-the-art, three-wheeled, open-air roadster built by the Dark Knight himself. Powered by a mighty engine, this trike is able to make massive leaps, scale brutal terrain, and chase down the most evasive criminals. It also features a built-in grappling system and an emergency ejection seat.
– Incredibly detailed vehicle based off the DC Multiverse
– Designed to fit up to 7-inch scale DC Multiverse Figures
– 8-inch width, and has telescoping front end to extend vehicle to full 12 inches length
– Features rolling wheels
– Vehicle is showcased in DC themed window box packaging
– Bat-Raptor vehicle is based on Batman’s Batmobile in the DC Comic The Batman Who Laughs
– Included collectable art card with Bat-raptor artwork on the front, and character biography on the back£24.99
Straight from the “DC Rebirth” comic comes this highly detailed action figure. It stands approx. 18 cm tall and comes with accessories and base in a collector edition window box.
Each figure of the “Build A” series comes with an additional part (1 of 3) to build a 18 cm long bat mobile.
By day, Barbara Gordon is the bookish daughter of the Gotham City Police Commissioner, Jim Gordon. By night, Barbara dons a cape and cowl as Batgirl, committed to justice like her father. While her Utility Belt is equipped with Batarangs and other crime-fighting gadgets, her greatest tools are her brilliant mind and her unwavering determination. Batgirl is an expert martial artist and gymnast, trained in part by Batman, who’s extremely athletic and agile. Her eidetic memory, heightened intelligence, and advanced knowledge of computers makes her a natural leader and skilled crime fighter.
– Incredibly detailed 7″ scale figures based off the DC Multiverse
– Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
– Figures are showcased in DC themed window box packaging
– Included collectable art card with DC Rebirth Batgirl artwork on the front, and character biography on the back
– Batgirl is part of a 3-figure collector set, that includes a piece of a Build-A-Batmobile featured in the DC Rebirth Comic
– Collect all 3 figures; Batgirl, Nightwing and the Batman Who Laughs to fully assemble the bonus Batmobile. Figures sold separately.
– Buildable Batmobile features rolling wheels and is 7 inches in length when fully assembled£22.99
The history of Tony Stark and Iron Man began here. The first Iron Man “Iron Man Mark 1” finally joins S.H. Figuarts. Not only the heavy silhouette and various equipment, but also Tony’s eyes seen through the mask are reproduced. Flamethrower effect parts and flight effect parts are also included, allowing you to recreate Tony’s cave escape scene from the film.
This set includes figure, a pair of optional hands(L/R), an optional eyes part, a pair of flamethrower effect parts(L/R), flight effect part.£94.99
- Batman™️: The Murder Machine figure based on the comic book story arc DarkNights™️ Metal
- Batman accessories include an alternate attack arm and a base
- Included collectable art card with Dark Night’s Metal artwork on the front, and character biography on the back
- Collect all additional Dark Nights Metal Figures;Batman™️ Earth -1, Batman™️ Earth -52, Batman™️ Earth -32, The Grim Knight™️, The Batman Who Laughs™️, well as other McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse figures. Figures sold separately