Updated: 17/05/2018 13:15hrs GMT
This website (“middlerealm.com”) is owned and operated by T&R Limited.
We ‘T&R Limited’ (the owners of Middle Realm) have created this Privacy Notice in order to demonstrate our strong commitment to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our site. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, they can be directed to email@example.com.
Within this document the use of ‘we’ refers to T&R Limited and all associated brands to T&R Limited.
All visitors to middlerealm.com are promised that:
- We will always respect your right to privacy. However, we understand that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
- All data gathered as a result of your website visit or visit to our stores will be treated as confidential.
- All orders placed online will be confirmed by email if you have provided an email address.
How we use your data
- To place an order, enter a promotion or take part in an online survey, you will be required to supply contact and personal information.
- For our ‘customers’, we use your personal data for certain legitimate business purposes, for example we may ask for your name, address, phone number and email, to tell you about new products and services and to send you marketing communication and offers to use in stores or on our website. We may also send you surveys to help us improve how we service you.
- We will consider you as a ‘customer’ from the time of placing your first order with us and signing up to our newsletter.
- You can opt out of messages from us at any time by contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may use personal and profile data to tailor your experience on our interactive services.
- We may use your IP address or other identifying information to help diagnose problems with our server, to monitor numbers of users and/or to administer our interactive services as well as to identify and eliminate fraud.
- Accordingly, we would encourage you to be cautious about the information you choose to release and to safeguard passwords.
- For people who have registered on our website but haven’t yet bought any of our products and services, we will ask for your consent to process your data before we send you marketing offers.
- We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
- We will request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 16 years or older or that minors obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
- Whenever we process your personal data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish and if you wish to do so please contact email@example.com. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
How long will you keep my data?
- We’ll normally hold onto your data if you’re a customer, for as long as is necessary to give you the services you’re using in accordance with our retention policy.
- If you don’t use our services or your Middle Realm account for over 24 months then your account may be classified as dormant and may be deleted in line with our privacy notice and retention policy.
- Please check your inbox to see if we’ve sent you any emails about this recently.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
To get in touch, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be asked for ID to confirm your identity.
Currently cookies are used on www.middlerealm.com to identify you for usability purposes. These in no way track your movement around the service or record any information about you. They are used specifically for identifying if you have used the site before, welcoming you as a returning user and offering to show you your last order with Middle Realm.
For further information on cookies please refer to http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
This site includes instructions on how to accept or reject cookies and also how to remove them should you wish to do so.
If we provide links to other services, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these services. We reserve the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Privacy notice at any time and you are therefore encouraged to review it from time to time.
Trademarks and Copyright
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is the property of their respective owners and T&R Limited and is protected by UK and European copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as either or both of an informational or shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. Other Middle Realm graphics, logos and trade names are trademarks of T&R Limited. T&R Limited trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with T&R Limited in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits T&R Limited / our associated brands.
Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions can be viewed here from the link below.
We’ll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions. Please: