- Non transferable to other purchases or items
- Non refundable if you cancel your order
- Non refundable if you fail to pay the final balance of the pre-ordered items within 7 days of email notification that final payment is required.
- Refundable if we cannot supply you with the item pre-ordered due to an allocation by the manufacturer.
- Refundable if the item is cancelled by the Manufacturer.
- Refundable If the item has not been released from 12 months of your original order date and you wish to cancel.
Payment for the remaining balance on pre-orders will usually be requested a week before items are expected to be ready to ship.
An invoice will be generated for the remaining amount(s) to be paid and will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to pay the final amount.
Failure to complete a full payment on a pre-order where a deposit has been placed will lead to the immediate termination of placing future deposits on your account.
If your intentions are to place a deposit for a pre-order item you can do so by entering the discount code DEPOSIT in the checkout. This will enable our shop to take a 10% deposit of the total transaction fee required for your order.
Please note that one week before your item is due in stock your final payment invoice will be raised via PayPal invoicing and will include the final payment required for both the item and shipping to your location.
We encourage you run a mock purchase using our checkout to see what the total price to pay will be.
(UK customers will automatically receive free shipping on all items)
While we typically receive the entire quantity of an item we order, there is always a chance that it could be delayed, or cancelled by the manufacturer or distributor. If your order seems to be running late please do not hesitate to contact us for an update. Please be sure to check your email inbox and junk mail as we send out update notifications when we find out an item is expected to be delayed.
If you wish to cancel your pre-order(s) at any time prior to us dispatching your pre-order, please contact us and we will be happy to help and, process a full refund (excluding deposit payments which are non refundable).